4 Sep 2013

4 Statements Of Accepting Responsibility

For everyone, sincerity meant accepting responsibility for one's actions. Hearing the apology languange of accepting responsibility for one's wrong behavior is the most important part of an apology. It is what convinces these individuals that the apology is sincere. As one lady said, "I'm sorry" is not enough, never. For these individuals, if you want them to sense the sincerity of your apology, you might use statements such as :

STATEMENTS OF ACCEPTING RESPONSIBILITY

💚I know that what I did was wrong. I could try to excuse myself, but there is no excuse. Pure and simple, what I did was selfish and wrong.

💚 I made a big mistake. At the time, I didn't think much about what I was doing. But in retrospect, I guess that's the problem. I wish I had thought before I acted. What I did was wrong.

💚 The way I spoke to you was wrong. It was harsh and untrue. I spoke out of anger, trying to justify myself. The way I talked to you was unkind and unloving. I hope you will forgive me.

💚 I repeated a mistake that we've discussed before. I really messed up. I know that it was my fault.

I knew a person, that I loved, but as I said in my 'Why Aplogize?'entry, nobody is perfect in this world. Yes, everyone and all of us make mistakes, but the only mistake that will destroy you is the one you are unwilling to admit. Some people says that forgive and forget, aight? But I will never forget what he said. I can't just let it go and the mess or the same mistakes come all over, again, again, and again.

For many individuals, the most part of an apology is acknowledging that one's behavior is wrong. My beloved will not admit that he ever does anything wrong. He just sweeps it under the rug and doesn't want to talk about it anymore. If i bring it up again, he will say, "I don't know what I did. Why can't you just forget it?" If he could admit that it was wrong, I would be willing to forgive him. But when he acts like he did nothing wrong, it's terribly difficult to overlook it. 

On that day, as tears came to my eyes, I just wish I could hear him say one time 'I was wrong'....cause, wise person is willing to accept responsibility for his or her mistakes....

That's all..... Assalamualaikum wbt,,,,,




Anda yang comel, Like and Comment please ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro comments come from Awesome people ^^

All Copyright Reserved by Fiona W/FWPP 2012-2013